I recently purchased a WordPress theme and framework from Pagelines call the PageLines Framework 2.0 and have begun to implement it on my site DenisMayer.com. The documentation on the PageLines site is a good start but it is missing some key things when it comes to setting up your site. As I run across these items, I will describe the challenge and how I went about solving it. Hopefully, this can help someone else save time and effort:
1. Hiding the PageLines icon on the bottom of the page
2. Making your copyright appear across the bottom of the page
3. How to create a home page that’s interesting when you only have a couple of blog posts to start
4. How to add Google sitemaps to your blog.
5. How to add a Facebook Like button to a post.